By using this website you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions or any other aspect of the service or website, please email us at email@example.com
2. Limitations on Use. The Content on this Website is only for your personal use and not for commercial usage. Furthermore, you may not disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile, lease, rent, sublicense, loan, sell, or create derivative works from this Website or the Content. You may not use any network monitoring or discovery software or any other tool to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy this Website or the Content without prior written permission from the Provider. You may not use this Website to transmit any false, misleading, fraudulent or illegal communications. You may also not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this Website and/or its contents. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export this Website or any portion thereof, or the Content in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorised use of this Website or its Content is prohibited.
3. Not Legal Advice. Content is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice and no attorney-client relationship is formed, nor is anything submitted to this Website treated as confidential. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of the Content on this Website or materials linked from this Website is at your own risk.
4. Intellectual Property Rights.
4.1. All materials on this Website, including without limitation to all informational text, photographs, graphics, audio, videos, messages, files, documents, images or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works, are owned by Provider or other parties that have licensed their material to Provider and are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property laws. Provider disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, domain names and trade names other than its own. Trademarks, logos, images and service marks displayed on the Website are the property of either Provider or other third parties. You agree not to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, modify, post, transmit, distribute, display or use such marks without obtaining a prior written permission from Provider or the appropriate party.
4.2. If you have completed a survey given to you by Provider, you agree that the information obtained can be used by Provider. Furthermore, you grant Provider an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, authorise use of and have used on its behalf any ideas, expression of ideas, text, graphics, messages, blogs, links, data, information and other materials you submit to this Website. Said license is without restrictions of any kind and without any payment due from Provider to you or permission or notification, to you or any third party. The license includes, the right to make, use, sell, reproduce, publish, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works from, combine with other works, translate, distribute, display, perform and sublicense the information from the survey, in any form, medium, or technology now known or hereafter developed.
5. Digital Millennium Copyright Act – Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement. Provider avails itself of the protections under the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Also, Provider reserves the right to remove any content that allegedly infringes upon another person's copyright. Notices to Provider regarding any alleged copyright infringement should be directed to Provider via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. No Solicitation. You may not distribute on or through this Website any postings containing any advertising, promotion, solicitation for goods, services or funds or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organisation without the express written permission from Provider. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in any interactive areas of this Website, where appropriate you a) may list along with your name, address and email address, your own web site's URL and b) may recommend third party web sites, goods or services so long as you have no financial interest in and receive no direct or indirect benefit from such recommended web site, product or service or its recommendation. In no event may any person or entity solicit anyone with data retrieved from this Website.
7. Advertisers. This Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this Website is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Provider will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers' or sponsors' materials or for the acts or omissions of advertisers and sponsors.
8. Cancellation.There are two stages in processing your order on this website.
Stage 1: Submission of information: You can cancel your order up to this stage when clicking the "Submit Application" button, without any charges.
Stage 2: Processing (Making payment and downloading form): Once you make the payment, the stage which enables you to download your completed form, you can cancel the order only if a mistake has occurred on provider's part and which cannot be rectified by the provider, provided that the information you provided while using the service was complete and accurate. Any such mistakes must be communicated to the provider in writing as soon as possible but no later than 2 hours of making payment.
In such circumstances the provider will try to rectify the mistake first and in case is not able to do so, you can cancel your order for full refund of your money.
You can cancel your order by sending an email message to email@example.com You can call us at 001 (347) 778 2038) to discuss the issue but cancellation request must be sent in writing as this will have a trail of our communication and will help us to resolve any issues quickly and amicably.
9.1. All requests for refund must be made within 7 days of making the original payment. No refunds will be issued after the expiry of 7 days of making payment. Such request must be made in writing.
9.2. Refunds are given in the same way your order was completed. Furthermore, if the payment method used to pay for the transaction is closed, canceled or no longer functioning for any reason, Provider will not be responsible if you are not able to receive a refund due to such closure, cancellation, or any non-functioning reasons To request your refund, you can contact us by sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Agreement and Service Charges. By using this service you agree to the following statement: "I agree to submit the information provided to this website for the use of generating my SS-5 pre-filled application. I agree that all information provided is truthful and accurate. I agree in full to the Terms of Service provided on this website. I understand that the Social Security Administration provides forms and instructions for filings related to new, replacement, and updated cards at no charge. However, I request to use the this website's customized filing instructions to prepare my SS-5 application based on the information I have provided."
Moreover: The service costs $30. You will be able to download the Instructions and your pre-filled in SS5 form
You will then submit your application along with supporting documents to your local social security administration office.
The related service charges are for the use of Provider's simplified application generation services and pre-filled SS-5 application. No fees are related to submitting the SS-5 application or related evidentiary forms. Provider offers the services essentially for filling in the SS-5 application form. You are responsible for making sure that information you provide is accurate, up to date, complete without any spellings or grammar mistake. For an additional charge of $5, provider can also offer service of reviewing your answers for completeness, spelling and grammar only. To buy this additional service you will need to send an email to Provider after submitting your information (Stage 1) but before making the payment (Stage 2).
Provider does not charge for the SS-5 application form. A blank copy can be provided for free on the SSA website.
11. Errors and Corrections.Provider does not represent or warrant that this Website or the Content will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible. Provider does not warrant or represent that the Content available on or through this Website will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Provider may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.
12. Third Party Content.Third party content may appear on this Website or may be accessible via links from this Website. Provider shall not be responsible for and assumes no liability for any infringement, mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on this Website. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the belief or opinion of Provider.
13.1. This website, the content and there services rendered are provided on an "as is" basis. Provider expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Provider disclaims all responsibility for any loss, delay, claim liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or any way related to.
(a) Any errors in our omissions from this website, the contents and services rendered, including, but not limited to, technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, (b) Third party communications or third party services, (c) Any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this website, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom, (d) The unavailability of this website, the content, services or any portion thereof, (e) Your use of the website, the content or services rendered, (f) Your use of any equipment or software in connection with this website, the content, and services rendered, (g) Shipping services, also known as postal services provided by any parties used by provider, you or the Social Security Administration in order to mail your documents to and from the Social Administration Administration.
13.2. Provider is not affiliated with any government agency. The fees are collected to cover any related assistance you may need when completing the application, which including but not limited to, customer service assistance, via phone or email. Provider does not charge any fees for the actual applications or forms. Blank forms can be obtained for free on the respective government websites.
14. Limitation of Liability.Provider shall not be liable for any loss, delay, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from your use of this website, the content, or services rendered. Provider shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with the use of or inability to use this website the content, or services.
17. Third Party Rights.The provisions of paragraphs 12 (Disclaimer), 13 (Limitation of Liability), and 15 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Provider and its officers, directors, employees, and agents. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
19. Information Provided.You agree that by using this Website you are at least 18 years of age and the actual said person completing the application and not an individual acting on someone else's behalf. You agree that you are responsible for making sure that all documents submitted for the purpose of obtaining Provider's services is truthful and legally correct. You agree that any and all information provided to this Website is not fraudulent in any manner. Intentionally falsifying information may subject the applicant to criminal prosecution by the US Government. Provider will only provide personal information to third parties when obligated by state and federal authorities.
21. Governing Law and Jurisdiction.Provider is a UK based company and therefore is governed by UK laws. Any action arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in courts in England and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such action.
25. Contact QuickapplyproPlease visit our Contact us page in order to contact Quickapplypro.